Sandblasting Pot Big Gun Pressure Hold 6.5 cu. ft. (650 pound) Pneumatic Operated.
Tel (616) 741-9237 Email email@example.com
Choose from available models above by using the drop down list (down arrow), or clicking the smaller photos.
This is a industrial style portable sandblaster made to run all day long day after day. Big Gun for Ultimate Production.
Description: Portable Sand Blaster System 6.5 cu. ft. (185 liters), 150 PSI (10.3 BAR), Pressure Pot for heavy work load.
Pressure Hold System, pneumatic, includes: APV II w/TC sleeve/auto air valve, 1-1/2" piping, big gun full flow system w/moisture separator, 55' twinline assembly and control handle #2.
Features and benefits of SPH pneumatic sandblasting pot APVII big gun flow:
A. 6.5 cu.ft. capacity(185 liters)
1. 150 PSI vessel (10.3 BAR)
2. A.S.M.E. Section VIII Division 1
3. C.R.N. for all provinces
B. Pressure hold system
1. Reduces abrasive consumption
2. Reduces moisture problems
3. Smoother starts and stops
C. Big gun full flow system provides
1. A zero pressure drop path for air and abrasive to travel to the blast nozzle for every 1 PSI gained or lost in abrasive blasting= 1.5% production
2. A must for #7 and #8 nozzles
3. Premium APVII abrasive metering valve standard
4. Full port coupling blast hose connection provides an unrestricted path for air and abrasive to travel to the nozzle
D. Heavy duty moisture separator
E. 1-1/2" galvanized piping for corrosion resistance
F. Heavy duty full port ball valves
G. Extended life Schedule 80 heavy duty nipple
1. With stands abrasive wear for longer life
H. Bolt clamps on pusher line make field repairs easier
I. Normally closed valves
1. Automatic plunger valve II (APVII) premium abrasive metering valve with quadruple plunger seal arrangement solves the air and abrasive carry over problem as well as the plunger and seal jamming problem normally associated with regulated low pressure blasting applications and/or the use of steel abrasive. Solid machined tungsten carbide plunger and sleeve provides far superior wear rates and 100% comsistent tolerances. 1" NPT cleanout port gives access to obstructions that may be bridging over the metering port and also allows you to drain the vessel without removing the valve.
2. Full flow auto air valve for fast starts and stops
3. Heavy duty filtered control valve reduces stopping time when control handle is released
4. Relieving control handle reduces air consumption and reduces stopping times when control handle is released
J. Blow down muffler reduces unnecessary loud noise
K. Made in USA
***Ships in 4 to 7 Working Days***
CLICK links below for detailed information.